Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fit FactorY : Healthy Junk Food

Fit FactorY - Popchips
Okay, so I'm almost 100% sure that this post is the first (hopefully not the only!) post in my blog that really caught your eye. I must say that when I saw that headline while surfing around Yahoo! a few days ago, I also had to click on the link.

One of the products the Yahoo! article pimped was something called "Popchips!" which has this extremely creative and catchy tag line that is a perfect fit for what the product stands for: "Love. Without the handles." How is it such a guilt-free snack?

1. As the name implies, these taters aren't fried, nor baked. They're popped through a correct application of heat and pressure!

2. The product can come in single serving portions so that even if you can't stop once you pop, the small bag will stop you too.

They look rather tasty and I'm going to scour my grocery store to see if the Pop factory have already shipped their goodies to my neighborhood grocery shop.

I was kinda iffy on the flavored varieties though. Somehow, they didn't t look and sound as healthy once you pepper them with those orange flavorings. HOWEVER, surprisingly enough, I looked at the nutrition facts and realized that the nutrition facts of Barbecue were even better than the original's! (Less 10mg of sodium for barbecue).

Go get your Popchips now! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment