Monday, November 10, 2008

About the Fit FactorY Blog

Hi everyone! This is my first post to my blog. I've been wanting to do this for quite a while now, but only had the time to set everything up today.

Fit FactorY is a blog about fitness and wellness primarily for the Generation Y.

I am just your ordinary Gen Y girl. Ideally, my job is an 8 to 5 one, but there are OT's to be had, so I end up going home much later, giving me little time and energy to cook myself a good, healthy meal.

None the less, I am on a quest for good health tips, vitamins, recipes, etc. that I can fit into my hectic lifestyle.

I've actually tried several vitamins, medicine, and health routines over the years, from oil pulling to drinking Colostrum capsules to trying out herbal medicine made from dried up barks and other queer things. I plan to talk about all these things in the posts to come.

Hope you guys have a good read!

No comments:

Post a Comment